Advanced Solution Menopause
Local thermal therapy with Far Infrared (FIR) results in a significant reduction of menopause-related symptoms (MRS) in postmenopausal women.
A prospective randomized, controlled trial was conducted in female volunteers from communities in Northern Taiwan. The intervention group (n=22) received local thermal therapy with the help of FIR from an FIR emitter, for approximately 20 minutes per day, twice a week, for 20 sessions. They received the therapy on their backs while lying in a supine position.
Results: After 10 weeks of intervention, MRS determined by the scale decreased in mean total scores and mean scores for vasomotor, musculoskeletal, urologic, reproductive, and psychologic domains (p<0.05), except for reproductive (sexuality-related) symptoms.
These results suggest that FIR local thermal therapy may be a potential alternative for the management of postmenopausal symptoms.
It has shown maximum therapeutic effect when our Graphene FIR devices are used on top of our Advanced Patches which are designed to provide long term benefits to the patients.
You have a few options to chose from depending on device preference and patch specialties.
Blanket Device provides warmth to human body, de-humidification, prevention and improvement of muscle pain.
Lumbar Device provides cervical spine warmth, de-humidification, prevention and improvement of muscle pain in the lumbar vertebra area.
Advanced Patch Menopause provides aid to those women who are feeling the negative effects of going through the menopause.
Advanced Patch CBD provides aid to general health and vitality, specifically formulated for pain.
Advanced Patch Bio Mag provides more natural approach to ease inflammation and controlling joint pain.
- Advanced Patches are topical self-adhesive patches designed to be placed in direct contact with unbroken human skin.
- Position and secure your Graphene FIR device on top of the patch(s).
- Connect your device to Power Cord (Included).
- Plug Power Cord to power bank, PC or smart phone adapter.
- To start using the device just simply press the power button.
- Choose your desire Intensity Mode setting.
- 3-level temperature adjustability - 125°F (L), 149°F (M) and 176°F (H).
- Time is adjustable in 3 time modes - 1 hour (H), 2 hours (M) and 3 hours (L).
- This feature makes it safe to wear during bedtime.
- It works with low driving voltage DC 5V, 2A so that it can be heated without emitting harmful electromagnetic radiation.
Advanced Solution Menopause consists of 1 Graphene FIR device and monthly supply 1 Pouch (30 Patches) of your choice.