Advanced Solution Menstrual Pain
Dysmenorrhea is pain with menstruation, which may be accompanied by headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cold sweats, or other symptoms. Previous studies showed that 50% to 80% of women worldwide have experienced dysmenorrhea, and the majority of these women are teenagers.
The study was conducted to assess the beneficial effects of using a far-infrared (FIR) belt on the management of patients with primary dysmenorrhea.
The results demonstrate that the use of a belt made with far-infrared materials can reduce primary dysmenorrhea. The average dysmenorrhea pain duration of the FIR group was significantly reduced from 2.5 to 1.8 days,
It has shown maximum therapeutic effect when our Graphene FIR devices are used on top of our Advanced Patches which are designed to provide long term benefits to the patients.
Suggested Graphene FIR Device:
Lumbar Device provides cervical spine warmth, de-humidification, prevention and improvement of muscle pain in the lumbar vertebra area.
You have a few options to chose from depending on Advanced Patch preference:
Advanced Patch CBD provides aid to general health and vitality, specifically formulated for pain.
Advanced Patch Bio Mag provides more natural approach to ease inflammation and controlling pain.
- Advanced Patches are topical self-adhesive patches designed to be placed in direct contact with unbroken human skin.
- Position and secure your Lumbar Device on top of the patch(s).
- Connect your device to Power Cord (Included).
- Plug Power Cord to power bank, PC or smart phone adapter.
- To start using the device just simply press the power button.
- Choose your desire Intensity Mode setting.
- 3-level temperature adjustability - 125°F (L), 149°F (M) and 176°F (H).
- Time is adjustable in 3 time modes - 1 hour (H), 2 hours (M) and 3 hours (L).
- This feature makes it safe to wear during bedtime.
- It works with low driving voltage DC 5V, 2A so that it can be heated without emitting harmful electromagnetic radiation.
Advanced Solution Menstrual Pain consists of 1 FIR Graphene device and monthly supply 1 Pouch (30 Patches) of your choice.